Saturday, 31 March 2012
It's inherent in girl code that you're required to be the cockblock for your inebriated friend. She's drunk, she doesn't know what she wants, and the sex probably will be sloppy and gross anyway. But the thing is, if you're the cockblock, you CANNOT be the grenade as well. Grenade can be defined as the girl who is ugly, fat, or both that the wingman has to entertain for his bro. The thing is, if you're both, you're wasting away the efforts of the innocent wingman, and his friend probably will have to owe him immensely and he still won't get any. You're wasting everyone's night.
I tend to roll with a bunch of guys, because they enjoy my company. I'm not dtf, so I usually just end up watching them trying to get with the next girl. Last night I went out with a bunch of my friends, who happen to be "frat" guys, (quotes because frats are retarded at NYU) and their brothers. My friend has been trying to get with this girl for a long time now, but all efforts are to no avail due to her fatass, loudmouth, controlling friend, who will be referred to as the fatass friend for the remainder of this post. So my friend has been chasing after this girl for quite some time, and everyone knows. While I don't particularly agree with how he's going about it (he wants to get her drunk so she'll be more open to sleeping with him) this post is about the fatass friend. The girl does like him back, but the fatass friend continually wastes EVERYONE's time.
So we're at this party, and the girl gets pretty drunk, and some of the guys want to roll out to the bar. I tag along with my other girlfriend, and obviously girl and fatass friend also come along. Fatass friend was being a superb cockblock and made us wait an hour before we could get into a taxi to head to the bar. My friend is trying all efforts to get girl to come with us. We eventually get there, and fatass friend immediately tries to remain in the spotlight, even though the girl is passed out on the table looking like she's about to throw up. Girl code says you ditch whatever you're doing to take care of your drunk friend, especially since the fatass friend was being a controlling, cockblocking bitch. But nope, she goes on to flirt with EVERY GUY while they're all thinking, "Fuck, who's going to have to take this grenade." I heard it all in the hour that we were waiting for them to agree to come to the bar. She was just being so obnoxious and loud. She kept saying how lucky we were to have her there because we were at a korean bar, and she's korean. Let me tell you, I'm viet, and I can speak korean just as well as her. Anyone can say, "_____ jusaeyo."
Anyway, she ends up taking her pick, who happens to be the cutest looking guy there. (WHICH SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE IF ANYTHING, but I was talking to this pre-med who's going to Stanford med school, so it's aight.) We're at a long table, and I'm at the opposite end, and the fatass friend is feeling up the cutie, audibly kissing him on the cheek, and asking him if he has a girlfriend. All the guys on my end of the table were all like, "Oh my god, poor him. >.<" Every time the fatass friend said anything, the Stanford boy just mumbled under his breath, "Shut the FUCK up."
While that was going on, my friend was chatting up the girl, and she seemed like she was willing to go home with him. So check comes out, and everyone pays their share, except the fatass friend who actually drank most of the whiskey anyway. My other friend asked her for her share and she legit said, "No, I'm not paying." Like really, bitch? Then we're all waiting outside for taxis. The fatass friend takes the first one without asking, and is screaming, "Where's my friend?" Like, bitch, you were supposed to be taking care of her. Anyway, my friend and the girl were talking and being pretty touchy, and all of a sudden my friend turns around, the fatass friend snatches her and they leave.
ALL EFFORTS WASTED.
Another story of my night last night posted sometime later.
Here's a picture of my newest addition to my bra collection.
It is also my outfit for one night at EDC.
Wednesday, 28 March 2012
Saturday, 17 March 2012
I just got back from a class trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. I went with basically a third of my class, and it was crazy. My school paid for flight, hotel, continental breakfast, and one dinner and show. We were just required to attend an academic seminar and a corporate visit, and the rest of the time was ours. We were there for five days, and with all that free time, of course we're going to take advantage of the nightlife. Poorly shot photos follow:
We stayed in a 5-star hotel. There were huge problems with the hotel while we stayed though. The power went out multiple times, the plumbing stopped working, the internet was the worst in the whole city (and the internet in the rest of the city was generally terrible). On top of that, nearly everyone I know forgot toothpaste, and they gave us everything but. However, we did enjoy a waterfall showerhead and a bidet.
You can always judge a hotel by its bathroom.
Argentinians have a very limited diet. All meals consist of any of the following: steak, Argentine pizza, steak, empanadas, steak, wine, and steak. Vegetables are rare, and I wonder if Argentinians have trouble pooping.
My friends and I found out the best high tea place exists in Buenos Aires, and us being high tea aficionados set out to try it.
Dessert? Dulce de leche. Oh, and did I mention steak?
I'm not much of a sightseer, so the day was for napping so I could club until 5 am. This is the result of the pumps I wore:
In Buenos Aires, you could club to periods of dubstep, old school hip hop, reggaeton, and house music all in one night at the same club. That is, if you stayed out long enough.
To say the least, this experience was AMAZING. All in all, I spent ~$300 plus an entry fee of $140. Considering I ate out everyday, took a taxi everywhere, drank wine and ate steak with most of my meals, I'd say it was a bargain. I don't know if I'd go back again, but damn it was fun.
Tuesday, 06 March 2012
Sunday, 04 March 2012
Sometimes I wonder what my ex is up to, the very first one. I liked him for a good three years and for good reason, too. He was such an interesting person. He took up many hobbies and interests and always took me along for the ride. It was either sushi, baseball, museums, photography, tetris, rap music, his car, several TV shows, etc, and he’d always indulge them with me along the way. He loved sharing his interests with me. When we were together, his interest in photography was really high, and he’d drag me along to all these places with his annoying huge camera bag just to take pictures. I went to go check out his Flickr, and he hasn’t updated since we broke up. Makes me wonder why he stopped or why he stopped updating. I wonder if he still has those pictures of me. At this moment, I’m almost positive, he’s obsessed with Jeremy Lin, a fellow Taiwanese, and whoever he’s with right now gets to hear about him everyday. I picked up a lot of habits from him in those three years. I can attribute my semi-obsessive and compulsive behavior to him. I wonder if he still wears that cologne that matched my perfume. I wonder if he still has his cat. I wonder if he ever found his scarf that he lost. I just wonder.
I think it's the fact that we were at one time so consumed in each other's lives and then so abruptly we cut all contact, as with the end of most relationships. Although our relationship was borderline terrible, I'm still curious to where he is in life and what he's up to. I may call him up for lunch sometime soon.
Friday, 02 March 2012
Monday, 20 February 2012
Looks like my singing friend garners NO interest on my Xanga. All my subscribers just want a cute, witty asian girl, I guess. Yes, I'm flattering myself. So here's a picture of me:
No makeup, no angles, just a front facing shot, arms too short to hold the camera out any farther, and bangs that don't do what they're told. Camera whore to the max.
This is for @aznspartan94.
Sunday, 19 February 2012
This is the first time in a while where I'm completely single. Not even any guys interested. (Oh my god, am I ugly now?) Anyway, it's a bit refreshing, but there are definitely its downsides.
- I can eat however much I want. Now first off, this isn't about me being afraid to eat in front of guys. I don't care about that. I have a generally fast metabolism, so I eat like the equivalent of three men. I don't exercise, and I don't really gain any weight. The only time any weight is noticeable is when I'm naked. I'm only naked on two occasions (other than when by myself): in front of girls and with the guy I'm dating. I could care less what girls thought about my body, and if I'm not dating anyone, no nakedness. And I don't think I've mentioned on my Xanga how much I love food, but let me tell you, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE FOOD. That's why NYC is so awesome.
- I have more time to meet and befriend new people. Seriously, I've made so many more new friends since I've become single. Specifically, friends who also love to eat. It's the best.
- I can playfully flirt with people without feeling guilty. I have a naturally flirty personality. I've tried to control it, but it's hard. It's an inherent part of my personality. I just like to joke around a lot, I'm a bit touchy, and I like to be cute. I always felt really bad doing this even when I was just "talking" to someone. I always do a post-assessment of how I act in social situations, and I always realize my flirtiness later. Bad habit, but nothing can be done.
- I have more time to be drunk. Do I need to elaborate?
- I don't have anyone to wear my awesome lingerie for. I mean, I can be all sexy to myself, but that's not as fun. I have too much lingerie to keep to myself.
- I can't reach anything. I'm 5'1, and all the storage options are well above my arms reach. I need someone readily available to help me get things down.
- I'm weak. Can't carry anything, can't open anything. Coming home from the airport with nearly 70 lbs of luggage was so unbelievably hard.
- Building off the last one, I don't have anyone who will help me carry my groceries. Groceries are so heavy. >.< Carrying them to the subway then home is really hard.
- Building off the last one again, I don't have anyone to eat my food. It's hard to cook and shop for one person, so a lot of my food ends up spoiling. Such a shame. Food is too precious to go in the trash. And I'm a pretty decent cook too!
I cooked that! My own recipe too~ Keke.
Thursday, 16 February 2012
This is my friend, Justin. HE'S AMAZING. Subscribe to him. Like all his videos. Help him get YouTube famous. Maybe he'll cut me a check for the promotion I'm doing.
If he finds my Xanga through his YouTube analytics, hi, Justin!! Kekeke.
Yes, I know I've been on hiatus. Not completely back yet, mostly because I can't think of anything to write about. I had a couple ideas but I can't fully develop them. I'll be back when I'm less stressed and busy.