tagged me, so here I go. It was pretty hard since I'm terrible at lying.
- My favorite drink is gin and tonic.
- I recently started playing Gunbound, and I'm a bit addicted to it.
- I would never ever ever ever get plastic surgery.
- My first "boyfriend" was black, and by "boyfriend" I mean one in high school that doesn't count.
- I have dabbled in online/LDR dating.
- I used to debate in high school. I went to debate meets every weekend. As a freshman, I was runner up to go to Nationals.
- On weekends I didn't debate, I did quiz bowl, and went to National Science Bowl.
- Most of the guys I've been interested in are Korean.
- I've never been to Vietnam.
- I used to be the most popular member on a now defunct asian Myspace type site, and the founder personally thanked me for being a part of the site.
- I've only received flowers three times in my life: once when I was in the hospital, once on a first date, and once as a "please don't break up with me" gesture.
- When I was 15, I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst. It was 10 x 15 cm and 10 lbs.
- I used to swim and figure skate.
- I can't watch KDrama unless both the male and female leads are attractive.
- I'm the fattest out of all my siblings.
- I hate school, and I hate work. I just want to drop out of school and marry a good looking, successful man. #housewifeystatus
- I don't work out.
- Raffles are basically the most exciting thing in the world.
- I have a crush on a Xangan.
- I slept in my parents bed until I was 9.
- I deathly afraid of ghosts. I've had three encounters with them.
- One of the biggest reasons I don't care to have a boyfriend is that my guy friends treat me much better than any of my boyfriends ever have.
- I have an obsession with lingerie.
- I can cook pho.
I'm not going to tag anyone because it's so bothersome, but if you want to do it, I tag you. I'm probably not going to post the answer publicly. If you wanna know just ask privately